Every save is a good save
For as long as money has existed, people have had thoughts and opinions about it. And while not everyone will agree about the best ways to earn, save and spend money, many wise people have weighed in with their thoughts on money over the years.
Opening Balance: $50
Monthly Service Charge Fee: $3(1,4,6)
Paper Statement Fee: $3 per month(2,3)
When you create a Savings account, you are saying yes to a bright, beautiful future. Whether you are starting on your very first nest egg, saving for the unexpected, or directing your savings toward a ring or a home, your savings are safe with us.
Opening Balance: $1
No Monthly Service Charge Fee(6)
If you like to save for Christmas to lessen the pain to your wallet in December, open a Christmas Savings account to aside money for holiday spending. Make deposits from November thru October of the following year. Payouts are disbursed to your First Bank checking or savings account each November, and your Christmas Savings is automatically renewed allowing you to begin saving for the next year.
- Only available to those who have or open an additional checking or savings account with First Bank.
- This is a deposit-only account. All customer-initiated debits and withdrawals are prohibited.
Opening Balance: $5,000
Save smarter and grow your money faster. Earn a higher yield on larger balances while maintaining easy access to your money. Interest is paid on balances of $5,000 or more. An excessive withdrawal fee may apply for each withdrawal or debit in excess of five per statement cycle.
Opening Balance: $500
Invest your idle funds in Time Deposit Accounts with maturities ranging from 6 months to 5 (or more) Years. All terms require as little as $500 minimum balance. The amount and term of your Time Deposit Account (TD) determine the interest payment frequency, and we have several interest payment options available.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Available Locations: Brookhaven-Brookway, Hattiesburg-Midtown, Liberty, Magnolia, McComb-Main, Monticello, Osyka, Summit
To help protect your important papers and valuables from fire and theft, you need a safe deposit box. Boxes are available in several different sizes. Annual rent on the boxes vary with the size. The annual rent is small compared to the peace of mind having the box will give you.
Additional fees may apply to all the above accounts. All accounts are subject to the terms and conditions of the deposit account agreement, the applicable Truth-in-Savings Disclosure, the Fee Schedule, and all other related account disclosures.
On occasion, First Bank may offer promotional time deposits and promotional rates for a limited time only. Please contact a local branch for more information before making a final decision on a time deposit product. Promotional offers are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with other bonus rates or promotions.
the finer print...
(1) The Monthly Service Charge Fee may apply if the end-of-the-day account balance falls below $100 on any day of the statement cycle.
(2) The Paper Statement Fee will be added to the Monthly Service Charge Fee on the periodic account statement.
(3) There is no fee for Electronic Statements (eStatements).
(4) An Excessive Withdrawal Fee of $5 will be assessed on all debits and withdrawals in excess of 5 per month.
(5) The Monthly Service Charge Fee may apply if the end-of-the-day account balance falls below $5,000 on any day of the statement cycle.
(6) Please refer to the Fee Schedule or visit a local branch for information regarding potential fees for early account closure.
(7) Standard message and data rates from your mobile service provider may apply.