As you may have heard, support for Windows XP ended on April 8, 2014. Microsoft security updates that previously patched vulnerabilities will no longer be provided after that date. Your computer could be compromised which may result in a cyber-attack where your login credentials and access to the systems and software you use, including your banking and financial tools, will be at risk. It is imperative that our customers understand the security risks of using Windows XP. Please note that support for Office 2003 will also end on April 8, 2014.
If you choose not update your operating system, your computer may be compromised which could result in a cyber-attack. A cyber-attack could potentially compromise your login credentials and access to the systems and software you use, including your banking and financial tools. As a reminder, you are responsible for the security of your computers, including all hardware and software.
For more information regarding these changes, please visit Microsoft’s Windows XP information page at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enterprise/end-of-support.aspx.
First Bank Online Banking gives you the flexibility to bank on your schedule! In today’s fast-paced environment, we give you the ability to bank when it is convenient for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit your nearest branch or contact us to sign up for First Bank Online Banking!
Features available to Online Banking customers:
- Safe and secure online banking
- Access to account and/or loan balances and transaction details
- View images of checks, deposit slips and deposited items
- eStatements - Receive an email notification that an electronic version of your monthly First Bank Deposit Account Statement, including transactions and cancelled check images, is available from within your Online Banking session. (Up to 6 months history available)
- Transfer funds between your First Bank accounts or a checking accounts at another bank. (Bank-to-Bank available for non-Cash Management Online Banking Accounts.)
- Place stop payment on checks
- Make a payment to your First Bank loan
- Establish event, item, balance and personal alerts to receive via email and/or at login
- Download transactions to financial management software and/or update your accounts via the software
- Receive merchant rewards and money-saving alternatives for your gasoline, cable and wireless bills on your Online Banking Transaction Listing screen by using our Debit Card or Bill Payment. (Available for non-Cash Management Online Banking Accounts only.)
Online Bill Payment
Bill Pay features available to all Online Banking customers:
- Pay individuals or businesses within the United States online instead of writing checks
- Send payments electronically if the payee accepts electronic payments
- Pay bills now or schedule future or recurring payments
- Receive e-Notifications as reminders of upcoming payments or that your payment was received
- Use Person-to-Person payments to send money to another individual, electronically
- Online access to bill payment history
- Add or delete payees online