First Bank Online Banking gives you the flexibility to bank on your schedule! Whether you are a business or an individual in today’s fast-paced environment, we give you the ability to bank when it is convenient for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit your nearest branch or contact us to sign up for First Bank Online Banking!
- Safe and secure online banking
- Access to account and/or loan balances and transaction details
- View images of checks, deposit slips and deposited items
- eStatements - Receive an email notification that an electronic version of your monthly First Bank Deposit Account Statement, including transactions and cancelled check images, is available from within your Online Banking session. (Up to 6 months history available)
- Transfer funds between your First Bank accounts or a checking accounts at another bank. (Bank-to-Bank available for non-Treasury Management Services Online Banking Accounts.)
- Place stop payment on checks
- Make a payment to your First Bank loan
- Establish event, item, balance and personal alerts to receive via email and/or at login
- Download transactions to financial management software and/or update your accounts via the software
- Receive merchant rewards and money-saving alternatives for your gasoline, cable and wireless bills on your Online Banking Transaction Listing screen by using our Debit Card or Bill Payment. (Available for non-Treasury Management Services Online Banking Accounts only.)
Additional features available to all Online Banking customers:
- Pay individuals or businesses within the United States online instead of writing checks
- Send payments electronically if the payee accepts electronic payments
- Pay bills now or schedule future or recurring payments
- Online access to bill payment history
- Add or delete payees online
With First Bank Online Financial Management, you now have a simple, secure way to manage your money! Track your spending, analyze your budgets, and categorize finances with this helpful tool provided free of charge to First Bank Online Banking customers.
As a First Bank Online Banking customer, Online Financial Management can help you:
- Save Time – single view presents all your accounts in one place, including ones at other institutions.
- Manage Spending – colorful charts help monitor your expenses
- Save Money – Easy-to-use budgeting tools keep you on track
- Stay Updated – Receive email alerts when a financial event has been triggered
First Bank’s Treasury Management Services solution offers commercial banking customers unprecedented flexibility and online access to their accounts with ACH, wire transfer, reporting and account management capabilities. You can also integrate with popular financial accounting software for direct deposit of your employees’ payroll. Other Treasury Management Services features include:
- Wire Transfers
- ACH Originations
- ACH File Uploads
- Float Reporting
- Balance Reporting
- Credit Line advanced and payments (principal only, interest only or principal and interest payments)
- Statement Retrieval and Account Activity Reporting
First Bank’s Treasury Management Services integrates with your online banking to put you in control of your business accounts at your convenience 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Are you a business owner that needs more control, organization, efficiency, and more time to focus on your business? That may seem like a tall order, but since First Bank Business Bill Pay integrates with your online banking, we can help deliver it all seamlessly. Your Business Bill Pay features include:
- Quick and Easy Electronic Bill Payments
- Electronic Invoicing and Receivables
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- Customized Auditing Reports
- Payment History and eBill archive
- Access to Check Images
- And much more!