Whether you bank online, in person or over the phone, First Bank is constantly working to protect you from criminal activity. We are committed to protecting your personal information. We maintain a comprehensive customer information security program utilizing administrative, technical and physical safeguards. Your other greatest ally? Awareness. Learn more about cybersecurity today!
Safety Precautions for Internet Banking or Shopping
- Protect Your “Cyber Home:” Simple Steps to Secure Your Computers and Mobile Devices for Internet Banking And Shopping
- Going Mobile: How to be Safer When Using a Smartphone or Tablet
- Beware of Malware: Think Before You Click!
- Cybersecurity for Small Businesses: Ways to Stay Protected
How to Avoid Identity Theft Online
- Beware of Phishing Scams: Don’t Take the Bait
- Using Social Networking Sites: Be Careful What You Share
- For Parents and Caregivers: Tips for Protecting Your Child’s Personal Information
The Roles of Banks and the Government
- What Banks and Bank Regulators are Doing to Protect Customers From Cyberthreats
- How Federal Laws and Industry Practices Limit Losses From Cyberattacks
- Dear FDIC: Questions About Deposit Insurance and Online Banking
Additional FDIC Resources for Consumers
For more information regarding Cybersecurity, please see the references below distributed by the FDIC: